Welcome to Sandgrens Clogs wholesale clogs distribution. Our clogs and clog boots for women and men are made by hand in Sweden with fine European and American leathers as well as authentic wooden sole clog bases.
Founded in 1846, Sandgrens has a deep and rich history as a clog brand and clog wholesale distributor throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia. We take great pride in both our handmade quality and rich history as one of the few clog distributors that continue to produce our clogs in Sweden, the birthplace of the modern clog.
Our Clog Masters have over 100 years combined experience in making the most authentic and best clogs with wooden soles available. Each of our clogs is made by hand which creates the uniqueness our customers strive for. Although our factory is large and we have the ability to produce in large quantities, we aim to fulfill our niche within the industry as a clog brand that forgoes the business model often found in Asia-high volume production with low quality materials and a complete lack of brand identity. We take extreme pride in making clogs in lower volumes by the hand of Clog Masters who have become icons within the profession. We do all of this with the best leathers and wooden clog bases available throughout Europe.
Whether you are a large retailer or small boutique we are happy to talk with you about what makes our clogs and boots special and how we can work together to bring Sandgrens into your retail store. As with any decision to carry a product line, we understand that you likely have a few questions about how the wholesale sales process looks, delivery times, clog selections and fitting for both clogs and clog boots. Whether you are new to clogs or have carried them for many years, we will work with you every step along the way!Here are a few of the basics:
- We require a minimum of 16 pairs per order, which can include two different style/color selections. For example: You could select our Tokyo clogs in nude and Tokyo clogs in black with each color having 8 pairs.
- All pricing includes shipping via FedEx from Sweden. Additionally, Sandgrens pays any applicable duty for shipments to the United States.
- Delivery is generally 2-3 weeks from final order confirmation but often can be as little as one week.
- We require a deposit of 50% upon order placement and the remainder of the balance prior to shipping for all new customers.
- Reorders can be made quickly and simply through email
- Our size guide is the best resource for choosing size runs
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1-800-245-0187
The Sandgrens Team